What is Google Recaptcha?
The Google Recaptcha PrestaShop module will help you in forestalling spam in your business. With reCaptcha, the module can assist you with limiting spam messages to a base. For user login structures, you may likewise empower reCaptcha. Also To get your site from spam and misuse, add the reCaptcha plugin to your store.
ReCaptcha is a powerful security tool that protects your business from spam while allowing legitimate visitors to get through. The Prestashop plugin may be used for a variety of purposes, including registration, login, popular contact forms, and password recovery. As part of its usual validation operations, the Google ReCaptcha plugin shows pictures to detect people. This reCaptcha plugin for Prestashop is very configurable and works flawlessly. From the backend, the e-merchant can quickly adjust this Prestashop reCaptcha plugin.
Google Recaptcha Features
– Add reCaptcha from Google to your login & contact forms.
– Use the most up-to-date security technology to keep your store safe.
– By ensuring that the user is not a robot, the human verification mechanism increases the Website’s security.
– Customize it without having to delve into the code.
– Spam registrations, emails, and comments, among other things, are blocked by the shop administrator.
– The Google reCaptcha plugin for Prestashop is simple to install and set up and requires no technical knowledge.
– No coding is required for installation in any template.
Installation of Google Recaptcha
– firstly, you have to download the Recaptcha module.
– click on Module Manager > Upload a Module in the Back Office.
– Drag and drop the zip file or choose the file.
– Presently you can pause for a minute and trust that PrestaShop will complete the establishment. The Configure catch will show up in no time flat.
– When you click the Configure button, Open the Google reCaptcha settings page.
– Hence, You must customize the module settings after a successful installation.
– Enter the two keys you received from reCaptcha in the settings section.
1. Public keys
2. Private Keys
– Then, choose the forms on which you want CAPTCHA validation to appear.
– Save your settings, go live, and you’ll no longer have to worry about automated form submissions.